Social Media Manager
|Social Media Manager|
|서류전형 -> 1차면접 -> 2차면접|
Social Media Manager
◆ Employee Type
Seoul, South Korea
◆ Company Description
Korea’s number one fashion aggregator app with over 30 million downloads.
We are driven to launch Our Service globally, and we’re hoping that can include you, as our newest social media manager.
◆ Job Description
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
You will be working closely with Marketing, Sales and Production departments.
This person will:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Writing own social media contents or manage event agencies
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer - Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Production teams
- Collaborate with the analytics team to monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Manage, engage and grow our online community
-Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
◆ Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or equivalent experience
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Tik Tok, Instagram, Meta, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Able to write media contents with an understanding of foreign cultures OR have an experience of working with/managing agencies directly
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Above business English and Korean skills with the context to understand and interpret both cultures
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams at a time to meet deadlines
◆Any false information in the resume may lead to a termination of employment contract.
◆If you have any questions, please refer to FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.